Xconfigurator

From: Isidoro Sepe <isidoro.sepe_at_tlsoft.it>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:44:51 +0100

Hi guys,
I' installed RedHat Linux 6.0 (dani says) on a AlphaStation 255. It's just
the first time so maybe I did some wrong ....
Well, I've problem when I try to configure X server. I selected Unlisted
Cards, the TGA Server, a generic multisync monitor, 2Mb of memory video, no
ramdac setting, no clockchip setting, I probed...and received this message :
"clock probe failed, configuration will proceed using default values".
Then I selected 8 bit and 800x600 but the system says me that there is a
problem with X Configuration.
The startx command fails.

Any ideas, bye Isidoro

_at_