help: Re cron job accting

From: C G <ci_98yr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:29:28 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,

I have a basic question :-)

can you let me know
if you have any solution to the following..

I have to gather all the processes (time of execution
etc..) accounting submitted by various users.
The users submit their jobs directly
through crontab and get their output directly through
e-mail that cron sends out. I looked into log file
created by cron but its of no use in this aspect..

Its on Solaris 2.6-like OS

any possible soulutions would be highly appreciated..

Thanks a lot in advance..

with regards
Dan