Banners - Follow Up

From: David Elmore <dge01_at_email.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:33:11 -0500 (EST)

Last week I sent a request asking how to put banners at the login prompt for both Telnet and X-Windows logins. I received numerous responses and posted a summary.

I have installed the banners and they appear to work. However, the text box that comes up in the X-Windows or CDE login is too small. Can anyone tell me how to enlarge the text box or reduce the font size (Preferably increase the Text Box size).

As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

David Elmore
Hydraulic Engineer
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, New Orleans District
Engineering Division, Hydrology & Hydraulics Branch
Environmental Section
david.elmore_at_mvn02.usace.army.mil
FREE! The World's Best Email Address _at_email.com