Migration Existing Users to Cluster

From: Ron Parker <rparker_at_brazosport.cc.tx.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:22:41 -0600 (CST)

I'm in the process of migrating a Tru64 system from a single server to a
two machine cluster. Does anyone know where I can find a procedure for
moving my existing user information over without having to recreate each
account manually and deal with password changes? I'm assuming that the
process is more complex than simply copying the password, group, and user
data files over. In several hours of searching I couldn't locate anything
in the list archives or on the Tru64 web site, although I'm sure it must
be there somewhere. I'd appreciate any pointers to where/when this topic
was discussed or other ideas. Thanks for any help you can provide.

--
Ron Parker, Network Administrator, Brazosport College
Voice: (409) 230-3480             FAX: (409) 230-3443