Printing on Printers attached to NT Machine

From: L Prasad <lalaprasad1717_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 10:13:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi Managers,
I have a printing problem from the DU4.0D patch 5. I am able to print to the
printers(HP) attached to an NT Machine but not to ones attached to any other
NT machine in the same LAN.

Example : The NT machine is called "macho" and the printers attached are
"muscle" and "flesh"

with the following /etc/printcap entry I am able to print to these printers
lp2|2:\
        :lf=/usr/adm/lp2err:\
        :lp=:\
        :rm=macho:\
        :rp=muscle:\
        :sd=/usr/spool/lpd2:
lp3|3|ITX:\
        :lf=/usr/adm/lp3err:\
        :lp=:\
        :rm=macho:\
        :rp=flesh:\
        :sd=/usr/spool/lpd3:

Now I have another NT machine called "beauty" and a printer attached to it
called "blonde"
and I add a printcap entry
lp4|4|:\
        :lf=/usr/adm/lp4err:\