SUMMARY: ace_regbase

From: Hummers, Rick \(Frederick\) <"Hummers,>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:19:42 -0500

Thanks go to Emil Dragic, Tom Blinn, Mark Vallee, Sunil Kurupath, and John
Francini all saying essentially the same thing. Update your EISA
configuration by running your ECU floppy. Tom Blinn also supplied the
additional perl of picking the ace devices out of GENERIC and plopping them
in the current kernel config file.

I tried to >>> boot dva0 and it failed, bootstrap failure... (the same
floppy does the same thing on other AlphaStation 600s so perhaps it is a bad
floppy).

So then I put in devices scc0, ace_0 and ace_1 from the GENERIC config file
and was able to build a new K.

thanks to all
\s\Rick