Knowledge Seeker IV

From: JohnZiomek <jziomek_at_thehartford.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 15:33:14 -0500

Hi Folks,
Were trying to install a product called Knowledge Seeker IV from Angoss Software. I get an error telling me that the program cannot start because it can't map 'libXpm.so'. This file is not on any of the many Tru64 nodes that we have here. Does anyone use this package out there? Angoss is elevating this issue to engineering so I don't expect an answer from them anytime soon. Thanks for any help!
John

John Ziomek
Information Services Distributed Support
The Hartford Financial Services
860-276-8911
jziomek_at_thehartford.com