SUMMARY:Half/Full-Duplex

From: Peter Mittermayer <p.mittermayer_at_astro.univie.ac.at>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 11:26:11 +0100

Thanks for all the answers posted in response to my original
question (at the end of this message)!!

First, I should check, if the NIC is an DE500BA as previous DE500
cards are not capable of doing Fast Etehrnet Full Duplex what Danny
Petterson pointed out to me.

Second: See if the switch is capable of Full Duplex and that the
computer is directly connected to the switch withoput a hub in
between.