problems with ypserv

From: Antonia Gomez <antonia_at_fib.upc.es>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:49:20 +0000

Hello!

I have Tru64 v4.0e with the last patches and I have the next problem:

In the message.log i have the next errors:
        swap space below 10 percent free
 and the process that is in top is ypserv
This machine is the master server in the domain NIS, but I don't
understand this error because 2 months ago this machine was ok, but I
think that last patches have caused this failed, is posible?

Anybody know anything?

Thanks in advanced!

Bye ,
Antonia Gomez.