Samba on a HPC160 cluster

From: <joakim.s.lindahl_at_se.abb.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 09:52:58 +0200

Hi!

anyone with experience of samba on a cluster?

1.
I have just installed samba on a HPC160 Cluster and I wonder if I somewhere
can change so when the user want to map a directory they only se the
clustername.

right now it looks like this when they want to map:

nod1 # member of cluster
nod2 # member of cluster
nod3 # member of cluster
nod4 # member of cluster

I only want them to se:

clustername # cluster with 4 nodes

2.
If they map to the clustername and the nod they are attached to goes down
they only have to disconnect and map again to get the info from another nod
or Iīm thinking wrong now?

3.
I have also looked at "caa_relocate" but havenīt tried it yet.....will it
work with samba?

thanks
/Jocke