Compaq CC

From: Graham Van Epps <gvanepps_at_compurex.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:12:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hey;

Thanks to everyone who responded to my "admin-in-distress" message. To
sum up, I ended up getting Compaq's patched CC and installing it. After
it informed me that i need a Developer's PAK license, I sighed and
installed the latest GNU egcs. Using GNU egcs and GNU make, I made
OpenSSL work. Although licensing has never been something I like, the
fact that Compaq is trying to sell me a compiler/patch which fixes the
bugs they made in their compiler previously irritated me.
But thats another story.
Thanks for the help, all.
Cheers.

Graham Van Epps
Systems Administrator gvanepps_at_compurex.com
Compurex Systems, Inc 1-800-426-5499 x 261