finding free space left in domain

From: puja rahul <puja-r_at_lycos.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 19:22:05 -0700

 Hi all,

I have 5 filesets in a domain. I need to find the total size of the domain.
I have deleted two filesets as I needed to create a new fileset with the size of
that of the 2 I have deleted . That is each fileset was 800mb so I need to create a new fileset of 1600mb.
1. I want to see how much space I'm left with after deleting the 2 filesets ?How do I do that ?
2.What do I have t do to make sure the rest of the free space left on domain to be used for the new fileset?

Any help would be highly appreciated -
When I deleted the fileset I follwed the following steps :
umount mnt_pnt
rmfset dom_name fileset_name
deleted the entry from the /etc/fstab file -

am I right here ?