CDE Login screen question.

From: Octave Orgeron <unixconsole_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:50:39 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

I was wondering if it's possible to add different
sessions to the options button on dtlogin. I tried
adding Xresources files to the
/etc/dt/config/C/Xresources.d directory as you would
on Solaris and dtlogin does not pickup anything from
there. So is it possible to add sessions to dtlogin
under Tru64 or not? I'm asking this because I'm trying
out different GUI's (gnome, kde, and xfce).

=====
* Octave J. Orgeron Specializing in : *
* Unix Systems Administrator Tru64/Solaris/Linux *
* Taos Mountain, Inc. *
* www.taos.com Certified Solaris *
* unixconsole_at_yahoo.com Systems Administrator *