Legato / Networker question...

From: Ken Kleiner <ken_at_cs.uml.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:58:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hello...

 I recently upgrade to Tru64 5.0a and installed the latest (v5.5.2) of
Networker (from a Legato CD set I received). They mailed me a
authorization certificate which I used to enable :

        Power Edition for UNIX
        SNMP Module
        5 Client Connections
        Autochanger 1-16

 The enabler codes worked, and I can back up the DEC UNIX / TRU64 clients
with no problem. BUT - I cannot get RED HAT Linux boxes to back up to the
server. The RED HAT box has the 5.5 client on it, but I keep getting the
following message when I start its backup:

        License rejected for client (linux system name)

  Do I need a LINUX client pak on my networker server? It did work on
the old networker server version (5.2.0).

  Thanks in advance...

-Ken