remote print spooling

From: Alex Harkema <HarkemaA_at_vertis.nl>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:52:01 +0200

Tru64 Admins,

I have a question concerning printerspooling.
Is it possible to let a remote machine do all the spooling for another host?

Machine A has a lot of queues (500+ / all over the world) but is also
database server. I'd like to let a remote machine B handle all
spooling, so this will cost no resources on machine A.

Is this possible, or will machine A always spool the jobs?
How do I configure this setup? Do I need to add entries in hosts.equiv?

All suggestions welcome.

TIA
Alex Harkema
harkemaa_at_vertis.nl