Cam_logger: CAM-ERROR packet

From: Shane Southwood <ShaneS_at_HEPN.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:17:32 -0500

You'll have to excuse my stupidity concerning my DU 4.0E... I'm a linux fan
:-)
my problem is that I've upgraded the hard drive from a 2 gig scsi to a 9 gig
and am getting a blue screen and a scsi error reading something like this,
notice the message is repeated 3 times. If anyone has a clue what might be
going on here (like: Upgrade the firmware you idiot!) and/or wants more
detail just let me know! Thanks in advance :-)

.
.
.
firmware version 6.9