telnet kerberos software for Tru64 anywhere ??

From: Antonio González <Antonio.Gonzalez_at_teleline.es>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 10:17:09 +0200

Can any of you help in finding the way for a Tru64 system to allows incoming
kerberos telnet clients to login in a secure connection ??
We have set up SSH but some clients don't have it.
They ask for a kerberos telnet.
Any idea of where can I find the software and which is the easyest way to
set up my server to provide this service ??
Best regards
Antonio

Mail address: Antonio.Gonzalez_at_teleline.es

Antonio González Ortiz
Consultoría Técnica