SUMMARY: legato and tz89 (again)

From: <Allan.J.Simeone_at_QuestDiagnostics.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 16:45:50 -0400

Hi,

Received one response from Alan at Compaq. Suggested a few options, and
one was to see if the driver can see the media changer. The actual problem is
the system can't see the media changer. Found out through Compaq (logged a
call) the tape unit was cabled to by-pass the media changer devices.

So, I have to, or have Compaq, re-cable the back of the unit correctly to enable
the media changer device.

Haven't actually fixed it yet, but I'm sure this is the problem, so I'm writing
the summary
now.

thanks,
Allan
---------------------- Forwarded by Allan J Simeone/CLV/ClinLabs on 09/08/2000

Allan J Simeone/CLV/ClinLabs_at_CL on 09/08/2000 03:09:23 PM