Non-Technical request

From: Michael Burns <burns_m_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 14:06:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Tru-64 Alpha knowledge data-base
------
Since I no longer administer Tru64 systems (sorry,
folks - I took a job with the 'enemy', Sun) I have
remained out-of-the-loop on very recent goings-on.

Despite this - I am constantly getting email, calls,
and faxes from my former [consulting/company]
employers who have requirements for tru64
knowledgeable
people (for primarily 'contracts' not perm).

So....If you are 'looking' - send me off an email to:

alfa6_at_tennessee.usa.com

and I'll do a 'hook-up' if appropriate.

Please: DO NOT send me 'resume's - please

just an email with your contact info and a short
detail
of your osf3.2, Digital Unix 4.0 (B,D,E,F,) or
Tru64 5.0 experience (particularily if you have
any experience with Sierra Clusters, Quadrics
switches, etcetera) - include experience with Oracle
if applicable.

Thank you.

=====
Reply to - burns_m_at_yahoo.com