Help AS8200

From: Hoai TRAN <HTran_at_freightcorp.com.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 07:51:46 +1100

hi,

This morning when I tried to start the arc console to configure the swxcr controller, then it gives the error saying EISA configuration error, runecu utility. Then when I tried to run runecu then it says it can not invoke the EISA utility and it has to be run from alphabios console. I am in a catch 22 situation at the moment.

Anyone has any ideas how to get around it so I can upgrade some disks?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hoai

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed. Other people may not
copy, use, disclose or distribute this information. If this message
has been sent to you in error, could you please e-mail the sender
and destroy the message. Thank you.