SUMMARY: Adding disk to DS10

From: Urey, Dawn <UreyD_at_pginw.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:47:12 -0400

Thanks to all that replied. I received several responses to my inquiry.
Basically, I had to boot genvmunix and rebuild the kernel. Once I did
that, the system automatically create the rz* devices ( in this case rz29.
this was due to the fact that I read the wrong device off of my console. It
was actually dkb500 )

After booting the rebuilt kernel, I could then run disklabel and create and
mount my file system.

Again, thanks to everyone

Dawn Urey
Systems and Site Support Manager