SUMMARY 4.0f upgrade - java mystery

From: <Charlotte.Barsby_at_vf.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:07:04 +0100

What an amazing list 3 fantastic answers very quickly.
Thanks go to
Alan Davis
Paul A Sand
Bill Melvin,

Bill was correct in that I had the OSF java subset OSFJAVA440 and not the
java one JAVA122.
I deleted OSFJAVA440 and then ran /usr/opt/java122/bin/set_java_default.sh
as suggested by Paul,
This didn't do much so I then relinked

java -> /usr/opt/java122/bin/.java_wrapper

Thanks all for your help, my developers are now happy.

Charlotte

ORIGINAL PROBLEM