DAC960 question

From: Troy R. Baldwin <tbaldwin_at_htc.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:52:34 -0500

I have a 3 channel DAC960 and am trying to put it into an Alpha. I
suspect the firmware is for the Intel platform and I can't see it show
up in the DEV list. Is there a way to make this work like a KZPSC-BA on
the Alpha platform? I tried to access it using ARC and swxcrmgr
utilities on the Alpha hoping to flash upgrade the ROM, but it just does
not show up. Am I missing something here? Any ideas?

Regards,
Troy R. Baldwin
tbaldwin_at_htc.net