"top 10" system monitoring tool

From: Tony Lewis <tlewis_at_gfs.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:30:26 -0400

We are running DEC Unix 4.0F with TruCluster 1.6 on DEC 4100 Alphas.

We would like a tool that can generate a report of the "top 10" processes running on our system- meaning we'd like a handy report ranking the processes over a given time period. For example, for Monday between Midnight and Noon, we'd like a report showing us the 10 processes which used the most system resources.

Does anyone know of such a tool or what that provides this type of information?