motif libraries

From: Mark S. Yamnicky <marco_at_nirvana.es.hac.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:29:53 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

I recently installed an application called Mathematica. When running certain
operations I get a loader failure: "cannot map libpsres.so". Mathematica tech
supports states it's a result of a Mathematica kernel utility that cannot be
statically linked to the Motif libraries. As it turns out, True64 Motif does not
have this library installed. By any chance has anyone else been in this arena
and have a solution? Ultimately the vendor states their working on it but unable
to provide a ETA.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks
/mark