sudo and UPM

From: Gil Renard <gilrenard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:47:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi managers

I'm currently using Unix Privilege Manager 2.1 (from
Axent) under 4.0D. We use it to give users other than
root to manage print queues and to add users. My
problem is that we are moving to 4.0G and Axent
doesn't give support to UPM on this version.

I've considered using sudo (any special comments on
sudo under 4.0G?) but the administration prefers a
commercial product because of the support. Any
suggestions?

TIA
Gil Renard