ASE Service Status Error

From: <Rob.Watts_at_ntl.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:15:15 +0100

Hi Administrators,

I have the following problem when attempting to display the status of an ASE
service from within asemgr:-

/var/ase/sbin/disk_modify[967]rrsms-db:rrsms_log_domain#log : unknown test
operator

This message repeats itself 27 times.

The service in question incorporates 2 files domains (rrsms_domain +
rrsms_log_domain) with the rrsms_log_domain containing 5 filesets (including
log) and the rrsms_domain 20 filesets. The storage is configured through a
Fibre Switch / HSG80 set-up, the rrsms_log_domain consists of 1 logical disk
- 2 mirrored 18gb drives.

I am running 4.0f, ASE 1.6, fully patched on 2 ES40's.

Although this error has no operational effect (the fileset in question is
mounted), I was wondering whether anyone has any idea's as to what the error
means.

Regards,

Rob Watts
 <<...>>