SUMMARY: Update Fails (bad options)

From: Tru64 User <tru64user_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 14:09:44 -0800 (PST)

Hey guys,
Thanks to Mr. Blinn for his deep analysis of the
problem.
However, I called Compaq Support, and they were able
to nail the problem. (Funny.....)
Problem was text files in /dev!!!!!!
I had ./dev/nul, ./dev/ttyd0 and ./dev/tty0 !!!!!
This makes me want to rebuild these machines.
Thanks to the forum for techinical and moral support!!

=====
Richard F. MollelSystems AdministratorSAIC Greenbelt, MD Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second time you make it.