Auditing file access errors

From: Salvatore J. Guercio <sjg_at_amherst.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 16:20:47 -0500

Hello Managers,

I am trying to log discretionary file access errors and I cannot seem to
find where if at all the system logs them.

The Operating System is Tru64 4.0g

Alpha Server 4100

In particular I am trying to log permission denied when a user without
proper permission tries to execute , write or openfiles they do not have
access to. I want to know if a user tries to run the reboot command,
etc.

I have auditing working and I can get all the other events using
dxaudit.

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Sam

--
Salvatore J. Guercio