Update: Can't create new printer entries

From: George Gallen <ggallen_at_slackinc.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 16:21:29 -0500

Update:

I tried to enter "33" for the default [0], but when it asks for the spooler
directory and
all the other directory names, it isn't appending the printer# to them like
it used to.

Original Post:
This is for 3.2c
I went to add a new printer in and it gives it printer name of [0], usually
it's
the next queue number. Currently I'm at 32 (I added that one in manually).
Is there a cap?
Where is the "next" queue# stored? I'm wondering if all I need to do is
reset that value.
Any Ideas?
I have not tried rebooting yet, last choice, I'd rather add it manually.
Thanks
George
George Gallen
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Accounting/Data Division
ggallen_at_slackinc.com
ph:856.848.1000 Ext 220
SLACK Incorporated - An innovative information, education and management
company
<http://www.slackinc.com>