Help with Disks

From: Jonathan Williams <jonathw_at_shubertorg.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:14:55 -0500

Hi,
The following question is probably extremely basic, and will no doubt show how little I acutally know about anything, but here it goes anyway.

I've got an ES40 running Tru64 version 4.0F, and it's got its system disks, and it is attached to a disk cabinet with an HSG80 controller. I need to find out what disk devices the system has, what is on these disks (ie which disks make up a given filesystem, or which of them are not even being used at all), and how to know what a device name like rzb41 actually corresponds to (ie which of these 20 physical drives is rzb41). I hope this isn't too annoying of a question, but any responses will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

-Jonathan Williams