Network setup!

From: Domen Setar <Domen.Setar_at_IZUM.SI>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 15:12:40 +0100

Hi Admins!

As you perhaps remember I'v asked you a week ago about seting up a system
after moving system disk from one AlphaServer to another. I have rebuild the
kernel, but still remains some problems:
1. I need to reconfigure network interface. After reconfiguring the state of
interface was up and network worked. But after rebooting the computer,
network wont start. Even restarting services in sysman doesn't work. I need
to reconfigure network again (all the settings are still available I only
need to go through netwrok configuration wizard).
2. Graphic mode doesn't start.

Do you have any idea what can be wrong?
Thank you in advance

Domen Šetar