sendmail question

From: Darryl Cook <dlc_at_cs.appstate.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:30:21 -0400

I currently have two servers running sendmail but would like to have all
mail delivered to one machine. What is the easiest way to configure
sendmail to do this? I am running 8.11.1 on both machines. One
machine runs Tru64 5.1 and the other runs 4.0f. I know you can use
.forward files but we nfs mount home directories from one machine to the
other so that wont be a viable option. I need to modify the
sendmail.cf file and have it deliver mail to local users on machine x.
Thanks for any responses.....

darryl