SUMMARY: Where are the definitions of the "\" sequence?

From: Richard Wu <sywu_at_huadi.com.cn>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 09:32:29 +0800

Original questions:
Which file has the definitions of the "\" sequence, such as "\d"?
And which file define the keyboard mapping, for example, how to press an
Erase key, or a Kill, an Interrupt, etc ?

Many thanks to:

Robert L. McMillin
Dr. Tom Blinn, 603-884-0646

They both pointed out that the definitions are application specific. And
here's Dr. Tom Blinn's answer: