NFS Questions

From: Andy Walden <andy_at_copland.mtco.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 20:17:31 -0600 (CST)

I have two DUNIX 4.0B boxes. I am trying to mount drives back and forth
between the two boxes via NFS. I have two problems. I can mount a drive
from machine B on machine A, but when trying to mount a drive on machine B
from A I get: Cannot MNT PRC: RPC: Program not registered. On the machine
I can mount a remote directory on, I can't write to the mounted directory
even though on both the client and server it is mounted read/write. It
will give a 'Cannot Create' error. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Andy Walden
System Administrator
MTCO Communications