SUMMARY: No graphics on repaired AlphaStation

From: Richard Rogers <R.M.Rogers_at_staffs.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:43:08 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks to everyone who replied and confirmed that the position of the
graphics card is indeed specified in the kernel configuration. I
arranged for the card to be moved back to its original position, and
all was well. (As an aside, I'm not too chuffed that the machine
should have come back from DEC service in a different physical state
than it left us in; c'est la vie I suppose...)

Credits:
Sean O'Connell <sean_at_stat.Duke.EDU>
rye <rye_at_jtasc.acom.mil>
"Alan Rollow - Dr. File System's Home for Wayward Inodes." <alan_at_nabeth.cxo.dec.com>
Steve Wilson <Steve.Wilson_at_itron.com>
"Dr. Tom Blinn, 603-884-0646" <tpb_at_zk3.dec.com>
"Ronald D. Bowman" <rdbowma_at_tsi.clemson.edu>