Create and organize a list of favorite sites
If you find a Web page you know you'll want to visit again, add it to your Favorites list by clicking the Favorites button on the toolbar. You can also add files and folders to your Favorites list, so all of your frequently used materialwhether a Word document or a Web pageis only a click away.
- When you're on the Internet and you want to add a Web page to your Favorites list, click the Favorites button, and then click Add to Favorites.
- If you want, you can place a shortcut to the page in a specific folder by clicking Create In. A list of folders will appear in a window. Either click one of these existing folders or click New Folder to create a folder for it.
If you want to add a file or a folder to your Favorites list, you follow a similar process.
- Click Start, point to Programs, and then click Windows Explorer.
- Click the file or folder you want to add to your Favorites list.
- Click the Favorites menu, and using the same process described above, designate where you want the file or folder to go.