Print all or part of a Web page
Windows Me has improved printing power to make it easy to print Web pages the way you want them. Now you can print all frames as they appear on the Web page, just a single frame, or even a table of all the links found on a Web page. You can also print the pages that are linked to the page you are printing.
Here are some of the ways to print a Web page:
- Open the Web page you want to print, click the File menu, and then click Print. If you want to print only one frame in the page, click inside that frame before you click Print.
- If the Web page uses frames, choose how you want frames to be printed in the Print frames area. For example, if you want your printed page to look exactly as it does on the screen, select As laid out on the screen.
- If you want to print all pages that are linked to this page, select Print all linked documents. This option is not available if you choose to print all frames as laid out on the screen.
- If you want to print a table of all links contained on this page, select Print table of links. This option is not available if you choose to print all frames as laid out on the screen.
- To quickly print just one frame, right-click inside the frame, and then click Print.