Add Image Preview to any folder
If you choose to store pictures in a folder other than the My Pictures folder, you can turn on Image Preview to preview your pictures.
- On the desktop, click My Computer.
- Click the disk drive where your pictures are located, and then click the folder that contains your pictures.
- Click the View menu, and then click Customize This Folder.
- In the Customize This Folder Wizard, click Next, select Choose or edit an HTML template for this folder, and then click Next again.
- Select Image Preview, click Next, and then click Finish.